Read the latest update from the medical director of the college’s Hammond Health Center and review new answers to Frequently Asked Questions regarding the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the health and wellness of members of the Ithaca College甘肃福彩快3走势图 community.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Resources
New target dates of Aug. 1-2 for Commencement Weekend
"As the public health crisis around the coronavirus continues to have an increasing impact on our college and all of our communities, we have made the decision to extend remote instruction for faculty and students and remote work for our employees through the end of this semester. This decision comes on the heels of disallowing gatherings of more than 50 people, as well as guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that these measures stay in place for at least the next eight weeks."
April 6 Update from IC Hammond Health Center
Resources for Faculty, Staff, and Students
Additional Updates & Resources
The college will continue to periodically communicate with our students and their families, faculty, and staff on this evolving issue.
Important Information About Travel and Health (Students, Faculty, Staff)
Ithaca College甘肃福彩快3走势图 officials are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We are closely following the situation in each country甘肃福彩快3走势图 where the virus has been widely reported and where there currently are IC students studying abroad. In addition to communicating directly with these students, the college is providing important information and updates here that are designed to be helpful in making informed decisions about travel and health.
Important Information for Returning Travelers (Self-Quarantine)
Students, faculty and staff who return to the United States from countries with a will be required to self-quarantine for a minimum of 14 days after last being in the CDC Warning Level 3 country甘肃福彩快3走势图 before being allowed to return to the Ithaca campus.
Self-quarantine means remaining at 甘肃福彩快3走势图, not going to classes or work, limiting time outside of the 甘肃福彩快3走势图 and monitoring your health for at least 14 days after you were last in any CDC Warning Level 3 country甘肃福彩快3走势图. Additional guidance for self-quarantine includes:
- Do not come onto the Ithaca campus.
- Work or study from 甘肃福彩快3走势图, as possible. The college is currently developing policies and protocols for any remote work and study that may be necessary.
- Avoid non-essential travel outside of the 甘肃福彩快3走势图.
- Do not share cups, utensils, etc.
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging, kissing, etc.
- Avoid close contact (keep more than 6 feet between you and other people).
- Take your temperature twice a day (in the morning and evening), not within an hour of eating a meal.
- Call for medical assistance if you have any symptoms, such as
- A temperature reading of 100.4 F or higher
- Difficulty breathing
Important Information for Prospective Travelers (Students, Faculty, Staff)
We want Ithaca College甘肃福彩快3走势图 students, faculty and staff to make informed decisions about travel and health. Because the situation with respect to the coronavirus is so fluid, we encourage you to regularly review the latest information from:
Enhanced Hygiene Protocols (Students, Faculty, Staff)
The CDC recommends using enhanced hygiene protocols, which include:
- Avoid close contact (a minimum of 6 feet distance) with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Stay 甘肃福彩快3走势图 when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning product.
Information About Coronavirus
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is the managing agency in the United States for information about the coronavirus. Please see links below for the most up to date information.